Avant Labs
ChemicalPA

Amp Bottles vs. sample packs vs. tiral packs

I woke up this morning and took four amp from the bottle and then half hour later went running on the treadmill. now i am at work. i am definitely amped up big time. i dunno if it was the exhausting run that added to it or what. But i guess my point is that the stuff in the bottles is potent

"But i guess my point is that the stuff in the bottles is potent", PA

....why do you sound surprised? or is it releived?

"But i guess my point is that the stuff in the bottles is potent", PA

....why do you sound surprised?  or is it releived?

244289[/snapback]

Relieved, cuz all the reports that different batches do different things concerns me

There is no reason why they should be different, but i often find that weird things you never would have thought of creep up and bite you in the ass

I just got my AMP in the mail today (ordered I think on Tuesday). Much faster than the 7-10 days I was told...YEAH!! Had just finished lunch when they came. Took 2 right about 2pm. About 2:30 I was starting to feel them. I was just about to go outside and start working on my bumper (I have an older RV with a severely rusted bumper that I am trying to restore) when they kicked in. About the same time the boys decied they wanted to try out the weights in the garage (we have 2 boys plus 2 across the street that come hang out here). The 13Y/O from across the street is going to play foorball next year and they are already starting training. Anyways...I was out there showing them how to punch the bag and also showing different lifts on the bench. In between working on the bumper I was spotting him. Let me tell you...the kid looks like he should be in college. If you remember for a previous post, I have been in a rut, with barely enough energy to make it home from work. Well, 2 hours have passed and I have no idea where the time went. I am wanting to go out in the garage and do a full work out, if not just go crazy on the bag a little. My face is feeling a little numb (kinda like when I drink tequila), and I am sweating a bit. My hands/fingers are a bit numb too. Gave 2 to the hubby and he has been outside doing yard work. He is reporting the numbness, too. Thnink I am going to give Vitamin Shoppe a call and get some more of these. Last thing I want to do is run out and then there be a shortage (seeing as there is not a huge supply of this to begin). I will say, of all of the stuff that I have tried since ephedra has been off the market, I am really liking this. Hoping that the tolerance does not build up too quickly (I will stick to the 3x per week). Gonna have to turn my neighbor on to them....

Thumbs up!!

Alright...so an hour after the full numbness started, it has subsided (except for my teeth). I kinda liked it but could not imagine going through an entire day like that. Just went out in the garage and punched the bag for a bit. White Stripes 7 Nation Army was on...a great song to keep beat to.

so an hour after the full numbness started, it has subsided (except for my teeth).

Jeez Pat, does "geranamine" = "cocaine"?? laugh.gif

You certainly have a monster there.

Can't quite describe the way that I am feeling now. Hubby and I were just discussing in in the back yard. Took a ride up to the store a little bit ago and the feeling of the wind blowing was just so calming. This is almost a euphoric type feeling...just a sense of calm and well being. Going to go jump in the shower, which should be quite an experience with the way that I am feeling now. Planning on chilling in front of the fire pit tonight, drinking some wine, and just mellowing out.

I will chime in tomorrow on how I slept.

P.S. I did call and order more. Rarely have I done that with other products that I have tried.

numbness, especially in the scalp (along with tingling sometimes) is commonplace with this stuff. I don't know what causes this, but other traditional stimulants are known to do this too

I had a total amp day yesterday. i had not taken it in a while and four had me wired all day long and even into the night. it was very odd. must have been the state of my body and mind at the time

I think I'm going to have to take my AMP with either Clomid or HCG,  All powerful illegal stimulants and (Ergolean Amp) make my boys atrophy pretty badly.

244684[/snapback]

I think that is a peripheral blood flow issue. many stimulants (amphetamine related ones especially) tend to constrict blood vessels in the periphery. the result is cold hands and feet, and shriveled up member!!

. I am not sure if this effect is seen that much with amp anyway, at least i have not noticed it

yohimbine is a peripheral vasodilator so this could counteract the effect. However, i am not sure if its safe to combine yohimbine with strong stimulants

Well, the effects seemed to wear off around 7:30 or so, but I did not have the munchies, which is usually a problem with me in the evenings. Had no trouble sleeping. Going to experiment some this upcoming weekend. Long weekend + no kids + camping with friends + AMP = a pretty wild weekend!

i happend upon 2 bottles and i took 2 before my shoulder workout the energy was awesome one of the best shoulder workouts i have ever had and somehow my mile run after my workout turned into a 3 mile run. i just kept going i didnt want to stop, my scalp feels fine but my fingers do feel a bit funny. To conclude it all I LOVE AMP

btw, what if i took 2 caps 4 times a week?

i happend upon 2 bottles and i took 2 before my shoulder workout the energy was awesome one of the best shoulder workouts i have ever had and somehow my mile run after my workout turned into a 3 mile run.  i just kept going i didnt want to stop, my scalp feels fine but my fingers do feel a bit funny.  To conclude it all I LOVE AMP

246048[/snapback]

give it a shot

one guy in town is taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening every day for many days in a row and still likes it. but i dunno how long that can go on and i don't see how its a good thing to subject yourself to such sustained stimulation

Okay, after taking 4 caps yesterday at 4:30pm, I felt nothing. So I took another 4 caps 90 minutes later, then worked out at 6:30pm (30 min after second dose.).

By the time I was finished with the first set, I felt the euphoria kick in hard. It came and went in waves during my workout and continued for a few hours afterwards. It reminded me a lot of the original ephedra-based "stacker 2", but without the shakes or anxiety. I also felt an increase in body temperature and my appetite was blunted greatly.

My rest periods during the workout were much less than normal. In fact, I took only 35 minutes to finish this when it usually runs close to 50 min or an hour. I performed a dynamic effort bench workout, resting 30 sec btwn each set of 205x3 with one set of chains per side. I wasn't even breathing heavy and every rep felt perfect. Ditto for the 6 sets of 8 I did with 55lb DBs on lying tricep extensions. The mind/muscle connection was out of control. I also wanted to keep doing more and more, and probably overtrained a little, as I did 5 sets of rows, a few sets of abs, 4 sets of face pulls supersetted with side laterals, and finished off the workout by maxing out with 225 on the bench press--getting 27 reps, which is a 4 rep PR! One VERY ODD thing was that I never felt the burning sensation in my muscles that I always get towards the end of each set.

That is 33 total sets (the 8x3 scheme can really be counted as 3 sets instead of 8, so more like 27 sets. That is around 1 set per minute. I think some of this also has to do with the megadosing of Scivation Xtend (6 servings per day) which gives me 6g of citrulline malate.

The only negative side effect was that my right trap muscle was totally numb on and off for a few hours after taking this stuff. Not really painful, but odd.

I have to say that AMP did live up to the hype for me. I think that it is only effective if you are performing an intense physical or mental activity, which is when you notice it the most. When I was just sitting around waiting to work out after I'd taken it, I wasn't feeling jack shit even though I was really trying to notice anything different from my usual state.

Conclusioin--AMP works very well.

For some reason I didnt think my local VS would have AMP (they seem to have little selection) so I ordered it from Nutraplanet, and it wont be delivered until June 1. Today as I was passing by I decided to stop at VS and sure enough they have it for 35 bucks which was what I ended up paying at NP with shipping. Oh well, I will hopefully have it on Weds for my next quad workout.

Can't quite describe the way that I am feeling now.  Hubby and I were just discussing in in the back yard.  Took a ride up to the store a little bit ago and the feeling of the wind blowing was just so calming.  This is almost a euphoric type feeling...just a sense of calm and well being.  Going to go jump in the shower, which should be quite an experience with the way that I am feeling now.  Planning on chilling in front of the fire pit tonight, drinking some wine, and just mellowing out.

I will chime in tomorrow on how I slept.

P.S.  I did call and order more.  Rarely have I done that with other products that I have tried.

244633[/snapback]

Fire pit? Wine? My kind of woman. Sounds like my backyard.

question for Pat: I want to use AMP before rugby games in the fall, as this would probably help a great deal. In the past, I have used 2g ALCAR, 5g citrulline malate, 50mg ephedrine, and 200mg caffeine before a game and had no problems with overheating, feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack, etc. I want to know what dosage you would consider safe for a period of 80 minutes of maximal exertion, probably in 80-95 degree weather. Assume that I can assess tolerance before the season and during practice (which provides game-like conditions), and that I will keep myself well hydrated.

I had trouble trying to find the answer to this via searches, as the main ingredient is secret, and anecdotal feedback is too scattered and generally irrelevant to this question.

i happend upon 2 bottles and i took 2 before my shoulder workout the energy was awesome one of the best shoulder workouts i have ever had and somehow my mile run after my workout turned into a 3 mile run.  i just kept going i didnt want to stop, my scalp feels fine but my fingers do feel a bit funny.  To conclude it all I LOVE AMP

246048[/snapback]

give it a shot

one guy in town is taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening every day for many days in a row and still likes it. but i dunno how long that can go on and i don't see how its a good thing to subject yourself to such sustained stimulation

246091[/snapback]

i was more worried about desensitization

question for Pat:  I want to use AMP before rugby games in the fall, as this would probably help a great deal.  In the past, I have used 2g ALCAR, 5g citrulline malate, 50mg ephedrine, and 200mg caffeine before a game and had no problems with overheating, feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack, etc.  I want to know what dosage you would consider safe for a period of 80 minutes of maximal exertion, probably in 80-95 degree weather.  Assume that I can assess tolerance before the season and during practice (which provides game-like conditions), and that I will keep myself well hydrated.

I had trouble trying to find the answer to this via searches, as the main ingredient is secret, and anecdotal feedback is too scattered and generally irrelevant to this question.

246835[/snapback]

This is uncharted territory i am afraid. No one i know has taken AMP yet in conditions where overheating is an issue. My subjective experience with AMP versus ephedrine stacks leads me to believe that the elevation in body temp is more with ephedrine stacks, but thats just a guess

i would start with two for sure, and then assess your response

wow! too bad this AMP shit wasn't around when i was really struggling with fatigue/over eating! i'm tempted to try this to see how it compares with T-Rex... it would be interesting to see how many ppl here who have tried AMP have also tired T-Rex...?

even if i were to try it now for the hell of it, it would not be accurate - like,at one time i could take T-Rex (or even ephedra) at MIDNIGHT... and fall asleep seconds later ohmy.gif no joke. and, in the spring on '04, i pretty much max'd out on BSN's Thermonex (caffeine version), which was like 12 capsules in a day... last time i had any kind of stimulant was nearly 4 months ago - i had ONE capsule (1/3 serv.) of BSN's Thermonex (caffeine version) at like 7:00 PM (as opposed to midnight) and DID NOT SLEEP that night... so for the past 3-4 months, (other than my maintain supps), all i take is like 1200 mg hoodia cool.gif ... and (practically every night) melatonin (Schiff's Knock out) or else i WONT get to sleep. I'VE EVEN SOLD MY ENTIRE EPHEDRA STASH!!!

needless to say, i dont plan on experimenting with AMP any time soon... but i'm so tempted to find out how it compares to T-Rex. biggrin.gif