Avant Labs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChemicalPA

7alpha-OH versus 7-keto DHEA

I'm having trouble finding the old Ab-Solved write-up. Assistance?

Also, I read somewhere about 7-keto-DHEA and gyno. Does anyone know if this is an effect? That's one area in which I do not care to gamble.

7-keto/OH does not lower cortisol levels enough to have this be an issue. it only lowers it maybe 7% in some people

That is surprising. :huh: Maybe the lethargy and joint pain come about through another mechanism. I am at least as bad as Eclypz when it comes to getting low cortisol type effects. I coud sleep 18 hours a day on a squirt of FL-7

Huh?

7-keto has been shown to have a positive effect on insulin sensitivity.

Decreasing your insulin spiking by reducing carb loading (especially high and moderate GI carbs) will also aide in insulin regulation correction and altered adipose activity. Since 7-keto DHEA directly opposes cortisol precursor production in adrenals, it has a muscle sparing action, as does improved energy metabolism via insulin management - shown to shift energy source from muscle catabolism towards glucose and fatty acid oxidation.

Hi Guy's

Dragging this thread up from a search on 7-oxo dhea which i'm just waiting for delivery.

I'm just a little confused by this post. Sorry if this a stupid question but i read it and read it. Also having a "dumb day" today :wacko: so that won't be helping trying to figure this out!!!

If i'm altering my diet to work well with 7-oxo supplementation then what WOULD the pro/cho/fat ratio be to get the full benefit?

Thanks

That is surprising. :huh: Maybe the lethargy and joint pain come about through another mechanism. I am at least as bad as Eclypz when it comes to getting low cortisol type effects. I coud sleep 18 hours a day on a squirt of FL-7

My dumb day is continuing!!! I'm on my 4th day of Horny Goat Weed, which reduces Cortisol levels, and just figured out why my joints are aching.

This morning i hurt my wrist picking up a full kettle to pour into my coffee!!!! <_<