Avant Labs
Deerude

AMP, H.E.A.T & SesaThin

Hi Guys,

I have been lurking around these forums for a while now and reading loads of great stuff. So firstly I would like to thank you all for the time you have given in the past to help so many people!

I’m looking to fight the flab a different way this time round. In the past I have used supplements and have had good results and some not so good!!

I have got my diet sorted (going for the low carb as it seems to help me a great deal and not just good at loosing weight) and my training routine tidy so im looking to introduce AMP, HEAT and SesaThin into the equation. I’m wondering if anyone has tried this stack before and what kind of results they have had?

I’m not looking to bulk up, or build muscle mass im just looking to fight the flabb that’s decided to settle on me for a holiday lol :unsure: (you know the scenario, life gets a bit wild, training and dieting goes missing, woman busting your ears, work becoming manic = storage facility for unwanted flab :( )

I’m new to the legal side of training supplements but certainly not new to the less lagal types!! ;)

If anyone is willing to help me out with a few pointers and ideas then please let me know.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Deerude

I'd dose the AMP/HEAT at 1 and 3 caps respectively thrice daily on an empty stomach.

Sesathin at standard dosaghe 2x e/d with a meal.Adding some some fish oil along with the Sesathin dosages like 1.5 gram total epa/dha with each dosage should be money.

Also, if you are under much mental and/or physical stress, and/or not sleeping properly, I recommend you tread carefully in terms of the AMP use. I mean that both in terms of frequency and amplitude of dose.

Yes,Nightop is more than correct.After reading his post I glanced over mine and saw that I reccomended 3 AMP caps altogether,which is a mistake on my part.

It should have read 2 dosages of 1AMP + 3 HEAT caps on an empty stomach.The third dose would be sans AMP,just the 3 HEAT caps.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the advice and a prompt reply.

My mental health is ok (well I seem to think so! :D ), and im fine on high doses of caffeine so i cant see where the AMP would make matters worse. Sleep wise, well im slowly getting into a routine and training my body back to a decent pattern. (a couple of years on E messed that up! :wub: love it!!) Im a little concerned about HEAT with yohimbine as in the past that has made me rather anxious and a little paranoid. If I get this problem on HEAT I might consider cutting it out or maybe try using ErgoPharm Psychotropin to see if that helps in any way. (have any of you tried this?)

Im a little curious to what brand of fish oils you would recommend. I looked into this a while ago and there are so many different brands that have high and low grade fish oils that I didn’t know what would be best. It was also the time where it was just thought of as a good aid in fat loss. I guess i wanted to hear some feedback before getting into it.

Im looking forward to test a new avenue in legal sups. Im real curious to see if they are any good!

Different form of Yohimbine. Regular Y-HCL gives me terrible anxiety, definitely not the case with HEAT. I've even tried 5 caps at once with no adverse effects.

Thanks for that Derek, its nice to know its not as bad as Regular Y-HCL. But we are all different. Fingers crossed though i should be ok!

Should be getting my order today. Ill try and post my progress too so everyone can see how it goes.

Thanks for that Derek, its nice to know its not as bad as Regular Y-HCL. But we are all different. Fingers crossed though i should be ok!

Should be getting my order today. Ill try and post my progress too so everyone can see how it goes.

The Alpha-Yohimbine used in HEAT, in addition to not aggravating prostate tissue, is mildly anxiolytic - as opposed to Y-HCL with increases anxiety.