Avant Labs
Sign in to follow this  
Inque

Huge problem WRT ordering directly from Avant

I made the attempt to order a tub of SynthSize today. I used one credit card for my first two attempts but your system said that it was declined. I then used another credit card trying to get it to work and it said that one was declined as well.

Upon checking my bank balence I was charged twiced on the first card and once on the second. I only want one tub and am looking to fix this problem. A response to this thread or a pm would be greatly appreciated.

(This post should of been made in the customer service section and I appoligize for it being here. It won't let me delete the thread)

This has got me thinking... Does Avant have any kind of customer service number I could call? Ive never been able to find any contact info.

I'd like a response as soon as posible. Im a college student and my credit card is maxed out becuse of this. Its making it hard to eat.

Sincere apologies, man. I'll get on IT to sort this out ASAP.

E-mail me your contact info, order number, and all that good stuff to tsavage@avantlabs.com.

Just an update that Savage forwarded this to myself and admin.

None of the orders actually went through to the store.

I see all three tries on the merchant gateway, all listed as declined.

It should never take money when it gets declined (don't recall this ever happening), and this is not my area of expertise.

So, I have to leave you in admin's hands.

Have you called your credit card people, BTW??

Just an update that Savage forwarded this to myself and admin.

None of the orders actually went through to the store.

I see all three tries on the merchant gateway, all listed as declined.

It should never take money when it gets declined (don't recall this ever happening), and this is not my area of expertise.

So, I have to leave you in admin's hands.

Have you called your credit card people, BTW??

I called the credit card people yesterday, thats how I figured out that I was charged. The lady I talked to said that I needed to contact the merchant but she seemed kinda ignorant and I didn't exactly push it. Do you think I should call my credit card company/Bank and try to reverse the charges?

I don't like the sound of "So, I have to leave you in admin's hands." what does that mean exactly? Sorry for the question but I don't understand how your system works.

Just means our guy who handles web/IT/admin stuff is the one who will help you.

I just sent a reminder to him, in case it has not been handled.

Sign in to follow this