Avant Labs
armbar

aGHD and Lipoderm/RK

I Have aGHD (adult growth hormone deficiency). I have to inject HGH daily. I am starting Lipo. ultra+ RK+capsacian on my love handles(same place I inject). Can one hurt the other? Should I inject some were else? Should I talk to my doc? Thanks

you should talk to your doc to make sure, but why don't you shoot your GH into a tummy fold and then use the gels on your love handles? I doubt there's even be a problem using both in the same area but I dont see the trouble in keeping the sites different.

you should talk to your doc to make sure, but why don't you shoot your GH into a tummy fold and then use the gels on your love handles? I doubt there's even be a problem using both in the same area but I dont see the trouble in keeping the sites different.

I have read about the ghs' spot reducing effects so I wanted to keep it in the handles but it realy isnt that big of deal as far as moving it to the tummy. I just want to get rid of the damn handles this year lol.

I have read about the ghs' spot reducing effects so I wanted to keep it in the handles but it realy isnt that big of deal as far as moving it to the tummy. I just want to get rid of the damn handles this year lol.

I don't see an immediate contradiction or any cause for alarm. Just make sure your sanitary with your applications and you should be good.