Avant Labs
Sign in to follow this  
Dopamine

Banned From M&M

I have been banned from the Mind & Muscle forum for an unspecified reason by an unknown moderator. I have no idea what I did to deserve being banned, and wasn't given any warning.

I hope AL will allow me to post here as an exile.

Big Loss for M&M, I thorougly enjoyed your posts and threads, to be honest I think you are one of the brightest minds there ,if not the most.I will definetly be coming over here more often to read your no doubt great contributions to this board.

Big Loss for M&M, I thorougly enjoyed your posts and threads, to be honest I think you are one of the brightest minds there ,if not the most.I will definetly be coming over here more often to read your no doubt great contributions to this board.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope the AL board will generate more content in the future, and I'll be directing my energy here (assuming I'm allowed to stay) and at the Immortality Institute forums.

I wonder how long it will take for the people at M&M to notice that I've been banned.

Banned again.

This time by Par himself. It's a damn shame too, because I wrote articles and posted frequently for 4 years on the M&M forum.

Let's resurrect this forum, in that case.

Think Par would care if I used AL to post or would he ban my ass again?

You do realize that this forum gets next to no traffic at all,right?

You do realize that this forum gets next to no traffic at all,right?

Yes, of course, but the occasional member stops in every now and again. Which leads me to ask...How are you doing Colin?? Have you tried out the reboxetine yet? Shoot me a PM or post here if you have any questions that you think I could answer or would prove useful/helpful.

I'd love to get back on M&M if only to write that reboxetine article per your special request. I was kind of excited about that one actually. Anyway, send everyone over there my love.

So this is where exiles and other cool kids can hang out without fear of board sponsor-induced reprisal?

Sign in to follow this