Avant Labs

hi all,

I think I may be alone on this one, but I'll give it a shot anyway. I am taking Biotest's Carbolin-19 and I'm experiencing a decent hardening effect, enhanced mood, and strength. However, I'm also experiencing a pretty bad side effect -an inability to get it up. The desire is there, I just can't follow up physically. Can anyone explain this or offer any suggestions? The effect goes away when I stop taking it, but I'm really curious to see what the mechanism may be according to the experts on this board. I know that forskolin is supposed to increase cAMP but I'm not familiar with all the endocrine feedback loops involved to be able to even speculate on what could be causing this and how I could counter it (yohimbine doesn't help).

Thanks a lot for your help.

I am taking Biotest's Carbolin-19 and I'm experiencing a decent hardening effect, enhanced mood, and strength. However, I'm also experiencing a pretty bad side effect -an inability to get it up.

That could be due to any of the other ingredients in Carbolin. I'm taking a 9% Forskolin extract with nothing else in it, with excellent results. If anything, the sex life is much improved. So try a forskolin extract with no other additives.

Sign in to follow this