Avant Labs
Sign in to follow this  
stabmaster

What happened to everyone? 3+ years later?

I used to frequent this forum if some of you may recognize the handle. I've hardly found time to dick around on forums since them. Just curious where everyone went. This used to be a very active forum. Just curious where everyone goes, and what everyone who was around a few years ago are doing these days.

..been wondering the same. there seems to be such little activity here on the boards lately.

i somehow managed to graduate with a degree in comp sci and have been working for the past 3 or so years in software. recently transitioned into product management. I've been living in the sf bay area for the past 2 1/2 years and am loving it. weights are only a minor part of my life now, as i've found that in this area there are many, many, many other things one can do that are just as, if not even more enjoyable- rock climbing, hiking, kiteboarding, surfing, etc. ]

Mind & Muscle is the old avant essentially; you should head over there. This is the first time I've been on Avant in probably at least 5 months but wanted to look at some old threads.

www.mindandmuscle.net/forum

Mind & Muscle is the old avant essentially; you should head over there. This is the first time I've been on Avant in probably at least 5 months but wanted to look at some old threads.

www.mindandmuscle.net/forum

Thanks. I've been wanting to get back into it. I've been teaching chemistry at Humboldt State University full time and I'm also the COO (operations) of a solar thermal manufacturing facility. I am busy all the flippin time, but I still want to get to the gym more often now that the semester is over. I kindof want to re-learn what I once knew besides "do deads squats and dips and STFU" which is pretty much what the last few years looks like.

Anyways since i'm probably writing into thin air i'm outta here. See ya at mindandmuscle ;)

Still lurking here myself......M&M is good for old bastards........but other forums cropped up since the hay-day of Avant and people dilluted. But we still come back to the old tried and true form time to time.....this is the beginning for me.....started here so I will always come back ;)

First time back on the board in ages... Why so few Avant products now?

Still lurking here myself......M&M is good for old bastards........but other forums cropped up since the hay-day of Avant and people dilluted. But we still come back to the old tried and true form time to time.....this is the beginning for me.....started here so I will always come back ;)