Avant Labs
Slated

What a blast from the past

I am very much into probiotics and probiotics related accessories, currently -- for fat loss, muscle building, and brain function. I've posted quite a few times in the blogs section about it.

• Like 1

It is new. Plan was to initially just market it through the boards like the old days, while learning to market on Amazon (my retailer who sells Avant Labs stuff on Amazon doesn't really know how to market new products, there). Ran into some issues with the mailing list and other technical difficulties on getting this board going, but all finally seems to be fixed.

They are very novel products with fairly complicated science, so I kinda have some work to do to get people to understand them and such.

Well, I will be your first customer.

Yeah, Amazon requires an expert, but I can help you out (plus you'd have a better profit margin that way).

Your retailer is using the Vendor platform, he's not putting ANY effort into growth

1 minute ago, Slated said:

All 3 can be taken together?

You take Shock Therapy first, for 10 days, to clear out the bad bacteria, so the good ones you are about to take don't have to compete with them. Then, you switch to Suprabiotic (probiotic) and Primer (prebiotic), together.

• Trump Mode 1

Just ordered the whole stack from DPS.   Looking forward to giving it a whirl.  Reminds me of the heady day when I first tried ONE back ....at the turn of the century...fvck I'm old...

slate