Avant Labs
Sign in to follow this  
prolangtum

For all you synovex converters, sodium butoxide

Just thought I would post this here, I never even knew it till i saw it earlier today. Instead of using NaOH in your at home syno conversion, sodium butoxide is an option. It will not sapinofy the ester, but it will salt the estrogen. This should make for a little less painful and less frequent injects.

I've been reading this... but nobody seems to be posting the amount to use. dry.gif

Like if someone were to convert 5 carts, for example, how much of this would be used? And where would you get it? biggrin.gif

Yeah, saw that place. Unfortunately nobody is stepping forward with the proper amounts to convert to prop.

I mean, Dazed sells his estrogen solubolizer separately, but that's a bit expensive and I wouldn't mind going a cheaper route.

Yeah, saw that place. Unfortunately nobody is stepping forward with the proper amounts to convert to prop.

I mean, Dazed sells his estrogen solubolizer separately, but that's a bit expensive and I wouldn't mind going a cheaper route.

bump i know its an old thread but im trying to find the answer to this question... how much to use of the butoxide????

Sign in to follow this